Bike the Bend in the Community
More ReCyclers - Earn a Bike kids received their bikes this week at South Bend's Central Fire Station. Bike the Bend, Reducing Obesity Coalition and the City of South Bend worked with the South Bend Fire Department and Firefighters Union 362 to collect used bikes, train the firefighters who volunteered their time to work with the kids.
ReCyclers also receive a family gift certificate for Bike the Bend 2014.
Connect with Us
2014 Ride Features
- New Date: June 8, 2014
- Five years celebrating family, friends and community!
- Bike the Bend Sunday morning – the one morning when bicyclists have priority over vehicles on local streets and trails.
- 2,000+ bicyclists leisurely riding side-by-side across St. Joseph County
- New sites along the route - SAG features - Children’s activities
Bike the Bend News
- Bike the Bend Matching Grants
Have you heard about the Indiana Michigan River Valley Trail. If not, get ready for some excitement! When completed, we will have a 34 mile “highway” running between Michigan and Indiana and connecting us to parks, college campuses, retail businesses, restaurants and employers in Niles, MI and South Bend and Mishawaka, IN.
- Bike the Bend long sleeve, cotton T-shirt.
Bike the Bend long sleeve, cotton T-shirt available in black or white. Just $22. Free shipping. Look for us at Farmer's Market in December.